Higher, fast, further, better
Athlete derives from the Latin language and means “competitor”.
Athletic training is about promoting, challenging, shaping and improving all athletic and physical abilities, which is very important for every basketball player.
The goal is to optimize children’s sports on the basketball field. With athletic training, which provides mobility, endurance, strength/body weight training, stretching and much more, children can improve their performance and prevent injuries.
Become a better Ball Handler
Ball Handling or dribbling and controlling the ball is a skill that can be practiced alone and is separate from the other ball skills on the court. Ball handling, however, involves knowledge of the game and integrates dribbling, passing and decision-making.
We offer Ballhandling Training at three different levels:
- Keep your head up and your eyes on the court. Don't look at the ball.
- Extend your arm and snap your wrists to send the ball into the ground.
- Use your fingers, not your palm, to control the ball.
- Do not bounce the ball too high while dribbling.
- Use your body and your non-dribbling arm to shield the ball from defenders
- Stationary Dribbling Drills - Stationary dribbling drills are great for warm up, introducing new skills to beginners, and getting lots of repetition in a short time period.
- Dribbling Drills on the Move - Dribbling while on the move gives a better simulation of what happens in a game. In the game we are not stationary!
- Game Situated Dribbling Drills With Defense - Game situation drills are the best way to simulate what happens in a game and improve dribbling skills.
- Challenge yourself with creative dribbling drills and add in finishes. Advanced ball handling becomes advanced when you start to push yourself!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
There are many offers for personal workouts and skill development coaching, which we are always happy to try out. But there is hardly a time that our children are more excited about than the time they spend together with Omar. We are always thrilled to see what Omar gets out of our children in a familiar training atmosphere and despite different age and performance levels, and what progress we can follow with each individual child. In addition, you can quickly see the difference that the time spent with Omar is not just a job, but is driven by a passion for basketball and a love of fellow human beings - an attitude that fortunately has also been transferred to our children and has lasted for over 5 years now. Thank you very much for the wonderful time
Workouts with Omar Collington – Lived Basketball Passion,
J – Work or Jumpshot, is our term we use to define the basketball term shooting. Lets Get It!
Are you looking to improve your jumpshot? Let us get that assist!
We will help you become a better and more consistent shooter in all aspects of your game. Improve the shooting aspect of your game and Make It Rain!
Basketball is our platform in which we use to teach kids life lessons. Many aspects of sports apply to life as well, and we like to bring these visuals to life in order to motivate and inspire kids to work hard, smart, and maximize his or her potential.
These things include for example:
- Helping build self-confidence
- Goal setting and achieving
- Managing stress
- Using imagery and visualizations to work on skills,
- Focusing concentration and learning to pay attention.
We value the opportunity to help mentally prepare you for the game within the game! Basketball is more than just a game, it‘s a teacher. If you are willing to be a student, it will teach you so much about yourself and your abilities.
We look forward to assisting you on your journey!